6.04.2008

Just the Two of Us!

Joel and I were blessed with the opportunity to go spend some time in Ponte Vedra, FL last week. It was just the two of us, which was wonderful, but we certainly missed Mary Kate. Granna graciously kept her for us so that we could get some R & R before Joel heads into the camp season. However, I think Granna had just as much fun with MK as we had at the beach. It was the longest that I've been away from Mary Kate, but I was very grateful to get some time with just Joel. We enjoyed relaxing on the beach, touring St. Augustine, catching a movie, eating out, and just enjoying life without a schedule for a few days.

5 comments:

StansberryPhotography said...

that is a really cool picture!!! Glad you had a good trip!

r.m. said...

Aw! Y'all are cute. Glad you were able to get away, though let me know where I should send my check to the Kennedy family gas fund. ;)

Love you guys!

Bethanne said...

FUN! We are about to get our first ever night away (in 3 years...) and are excited but nervous to leave them. Hopefully they won't drive their grandparents away! :)

I don't have contact information for Karen, Spencer, or David...BUT, I think I know people who do. I've forwarded on your email and hope they'll get back to you! :)

Katie said...

I bet y'all talked about MK the whole time :)

Lulucarrot said...

Mama Thurman was really disapointed I am sure.