How fun ! I can't wait for Chad to get home so he and Lucy can have some summer fun together ! I know she can't wait either !
looks like so much fun. I bet she didn't want to come in!
Woo hoo! Looks like she had a blast!
yet again, makes me want to cry. I love seeing stuff like this!!! I love the picture of her running with her mouth opened - I can hear her screaches of happiness and delight! I miss you guys.
I want to play in the sprinkler!!!
I'm smiling! What precious memories MK will have!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How fun ! I can't wait for Chad to get home so he and Lucy can have some summer fun together ! I know she can't wait either !
looks like so much fun. I bet she didn't want to come in!
Woo hoo! Looks like she had a blast!
yet again, makes me want to cry. I love seeing stuff like this!!! I love the picture of her running with her mouth opened - I can hear her screaches of happiness and delight! I miss you guys.
I want to play in the sprinkler!!!
I'm smiling! What precious memories MK will have!
Post a Comment