skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Captured
I always heard that I would never fully grasp how awesome God's love for us is until I had a child of my own. Now that Mary Kate has joined our life, I'm beginning to get a better glimpse of His unfathomable love for us! I had no idea that I could ever have this much love in my heart for a human being. I love Katherine, but that is a totally different kind of love than the love I feel for Mary Kate. My daughter brings up all kinds of new emotions in my heart, and I don't know how to explain it. I could sit and look at her beautiful face for hours and be completely content. It's amazing to me that this is a clear example of God's feelings for you and me. He could sit for hours - years even - just looking at us, loving us and drinking in the time we get to spend with Him. My daughter has captured my heart, but what gives me so much joy about this is that before she captured my heart, her Abba's heart was captured by her, by me and by us all. How great is our God!
No comments:
Post a Comment