2.24.2009

See how much Ford has grown!

It was fun to take identical pictures to see how much Ford has grown in 3 months. These first two pictures were taken at 3 weeks old.
These next two pics were taken at 3 months old. He's grown
quite a bit!


Last Friday, I took Mary Kate to see Curious George at Barnes and Noble. She was very curious about him, but not enough to go up to him. This is about as close as she got! Of course, I don't blame her--who knew that Curious George was the size of King Kong! I'd hate to see how big The Man in the Yellow Hat is.


3 comments:

Kristen said...

Look at that chunky monkey! I could just squeeze him :)

r.m. said...

He's HUGE! I miss my niece and nephew very much...I need to see you guys soon!

Stephanie said...

We can't wait to see you guys!!! 10 days! love you
steph