UNLESS he lost a bet when UGA lost to Florida. He had to work out in this outfit at Tuck's Powerdome.
UNLESS it is out of love for his soon-to-be-wife. Joel wore this when he went to the SEC champ game with me against LSU the December we got engaged. Note: He has never worn it since.
3. You will never see Joel smile with spit-up dripping down his face...
4. You will never see Joel hanging off a rock face...
UNLESS it is to show high school kids that Jesus can conquer all fears. (Joel is not a fan of heights)
5. You will never see Joel with a mustache...
UNLESS he's having fun while shaving his beard after "No Shave November." Note: If it is up to me, you will never see Joel with a mustache again.
6. You will never see Joel dressed up as Elvis with chest hair...
UNLESS he is in a Young Life skit.
7. You will never see Joel as a Christmas Tree...
UNLESS it's our first Christmas and we couldn't afford one. Note: Also, a Christmas Tree was the last thing that we wanted to see when we came home after spending hours, days, and weeks working the Young Life Christmas Tree lot in Gwinnett.
8. You will never see Joel at a Chick Flick...
UNLESS it's for the popcorn. Note: This is actually a frequent occurrence, but it is ALWAYS for the popcorn.
9. You will never see Joel step foot in Tech's Bobby Dodd Stadium...
UNLESS, pigs fly.
10. You will never see Joel miss a UGA home football game...
UNLESS baby #2 comes a little late.
9 comments:
Ha. Joel did NOT look happy in that UT shirt!
How funny ! How did you get it all set up like that ? I cant figure out how . And where did you get your graphics to go on there ? Im not very good at this stuff yet. Except for posting pictures and videos - which any dummy could do :)
I absolutely love it! And can't wait to show it to Brad. I'm not ignoring your e-mail about the clothes...I will call you. Miss seeing you guys!
That is awesome. How long have you been thinking about it?
I love it! You are so amazingly creative! Keep the blogs coming. And Joel's countdown is almost over, so the baby's can stand alone again, soon! I'm sure you're ready for that.
p.s. That pic of Joel with the 'stache is on my fridge :)
The picture of Joel dressed up like Elvis is now in my wallet.
Yes.. you know your cousin- very generous with his "friendly hellos." He hates it because Im always taking pictures and videos. It is total opposite with Chad and I.. he doesnt want to know anything about computers and I try to learn everything possible :) Are ya'll ready for your little guy ?
I love this post. So funny! What great pics and funny lines...
Post a Comment