Ford is so close to sitting up all by himself. Right now, he can support himself with his hands. 
Mary Kate loves her baby brother. She rolls around on the floor with him and tries to play with him, but he usually ends up getting sat on, squished, or kicked.
Mary Kate had a fun time playing with her Aunt "Rach" this weekend when she came to visit.
Just thought that this picture was hilarious.
8 comments:
Your children are delightful and I love them! Happy 6 months Ford!
I had fun playing with my MK too. I can't believe Ford is already 6-months-old! He's so stinkin' precious :)
Love you guys!
Happy 6 months Mr. Ford! I am so gonna miss ya'll when I'm gone. Great pics haha, Hilarious!
He is growing up so fast ! Your kids are adorable.
looks like MK is ready for some new 'princess' panties!
:)
hahaha - amazing! Ford's growin' up fast. Every time we look at pictures of Ford Dalton always says, "Man, he is a good lookin' kid," and that he is. GREAT pictures - MK's cheek shot is priceless. :)
Can't wait to see Ford & Mary Kate tomorrow! Hope you have a safe & sane trip over!
that pic is hilarious! haha!
Post a Comment