Aunt Rachel came to visit to celebrate Ford's birthday. We had a great time, and she made his birthday extra special by celebrating with us. We had a fun time having a picnic in the park, even though the playground was closed.
Here's Ford opening his first present ever. Rachel was clever to give him a dump truck and some diapers (If you're slow like me...the diapers were for him to "take a dump.")
We headed to Monkey Joe's to jump around and have some fun.
This is a picture of Mary Kate colliding into my back. I had no idea that she was coming down behind me. My back is STILL hurting.

Ford had an absolute blast sliding down the slide. He'd slide down and Aunt Rachel would pass him back up to Joel for him to slide down again. He did it over and over, laughing hysterically each time.
Ford became a genuine Kennedy eating his first piece...or just a bite... of pizza (in lieu of cake). I don't think he was crazy about the pepperoni, but he loved gnawing on some crust.
Here's MK with her piece of dough to play with from Ingleside Village Pizza. We spend most of the time trying to keep her from eating it.
1 comment:
So happy I got to spend Ford's birthday with y'all! I had a blast. Can't wait to see y'all for Christmas! Won't be long...
Post a Comment