Today, I cut MK's hair. Other than buzzing Joel's head a few times, I haven't cut hair since I was Mary Kate's age...and, I don't think my mom was too impressed with my hair cutting skills. I think they've improved a little since then. It's needed to be cut for quite some time because it's a bird's nest most of the time, but I hated to get rid of the length. I finally gave in today. It ended up being shorter than I had planned, but I had to keep cutting to make it all somewhat even. Here's some before and after pics...
oh Katherine...her hair cut is too cute! I love it! I will give you a call soon...Nathan came down with the bug today..so you probably do not want to see us tomorrow:(
Katherine! You did such a great job! Her hair cut is beautiful! i never noticed just how much she looked like you 'til the bathtub picture. :D Really, great job on her hair!
you did a great job! i am the official "hair-cutter" in our house as well. I've messed up a couple of times, but it is amazing how quick it grows back. and watch out..cause emma has cut a huge chunk out of her own hair, as well. Still waiting on that to grow out.
11 comments:
you'd better watch out for mk. she's got a sassy face. 6th pic
It's adorable ! Good job !
oh Katherine...her hair cut is too cute! I love it! I will give you a call soon...Nathan came down with the bug today..so you probably do not want to see us tomorrow:(
I love it! Great job.. and nice random picture of Ford eating at the end :)
girl! you did an awesome job! it is SO super cute!
So precious! Can you cut mine?
Definitely looks better than your chopped bangs that you cut many years ago. Such cute pictures.
Bo looks like he is afraid he might be next.
Katherine! You did such a great job! Her hair cut is beautiful! i never noticed just how much she looked like you 'til the bathtub picture. :D Really, great job on her hair!
you did a great job! i am the official "hair-cutter" in our house as well. I've messed up a couple of times, but it is amazing how quick it grows back. and watch out..cause emma has cut a huge chunk out of her own hair, as well. Still waiting on that to grow out.
Looks GREAT to me! What a cutie!
Post a Comment