

It's a perfect day for Ford to wear his booties from New Zealand. Well, really they were
MK's booties. Thankfully, that was at least one thing that could be shared between them without Ford looking
girly. I can't believe that he's about to be 11 months old. He's finally crawling on all fours, but still prefers to army crawl most of the time. He loves to cruise around the furniture and push his little car around, but he hasn't attempted any steps on his own yet (not that I'm expecting him to). He still doesn't have any teeth, but I think that his top teeth are going to pop out any time. He loves to dance, which consists of him nodding his head back and forth and side to side and rocking. He's a complete nut that makes me laugh all the time, and he melts my heart
every time I look at him. I really didn't think that I was going to be the kind of mom that says sappy stuff like "melts my heart," but there just isn't any way around it. I just love this little man!
7 comments:
He is precious,Katherine ! I can't believe he will be 1 next month.
That is one cute kid! I miss ya'll. Don't let Mary Kate forget about me.
I. ADORE. your children.
FOOORRDDD. you da man
Ah! He is Adorable! You have 2 precious kids! Tell MK hi for me!
I don't need booties--those pictures warm my heart. See you later today. Praying for YL Macon.
He is freakin' adorable. How can you not admit how cute he is?! And, uh, LOVE the booties!
Post a Comment