10.23.2009

Ford's First Pumpkin Pics

On Monday night, Young Life Macon had an INCREDIBLE banquet. The best part about it is there is no doubt that the Lord was in control. Joel's stomach was churning for days before it trying to figure out what the Lord wanted him to share. I am confident that the Holy Spirit spoke through him, especially since what I heard at the banquet was quite different than what I heard him practicing. He gave a passionate talk about what God is doing through Young Life and how that can impact our city. I was so proud of him. The committee and helpers did an amazing job of putting everything together. We are so thankful for the committee, leaders, donors, and prayer warriors that support this ministry. I'm excited to see how God is going to use Young Life in people's lives this year.

On another note, we finally made it to the pumpkin lot to get some pictures and a pumpkin. Check out the pics below.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

cute, cute, CUTE babies! so glad to hear that the YL banquet went well...looking forward to hearing about it in more detail :)

Cortney said...

I am impressed you seem to get so many pictures of them together. I am not so lucky! Mary Kate looks like she's grown another foot! Hope you guys have a fun Halloween!

r.m. said...

I'm gonna need you to email me a link to these, or just email me the photos. I need new pictures of my babies for my office. :)

-Aunt Rachel

robin k said...

Great Pumpkin pictures!
Ford & MK look like twins with their eyebrow-raised expressions in the first two pics.
Could we have whatever you send Rachel, too? Thanks for all these wonderful posts.

Bethanne said...

Uh, how cute are you guys? Love the pictures! Your kids are seriously so adorable!