
click on pic for the album
Having friends and family along the way on our road trip has been a huge blessing. It was a treat to get to stay with Nana and Grandaddy on our last stop. I treasure any time that I get to spend with them, especially when my kids get time with them. I was also able to get some time with my cousin, Cortney, and her kids at the Mississippi Children's Museum. It was an awesome museum. The most hilarious exhibit was one about the digestive tract...it made chomping noises as you enter the mouth, you go through the intestines, it makes farting noises when you go through the last part, and then you slide into a toilet...hilarious! Victoria and Gabriel are pros at the museum so that showed us all around. Then, we met up with Nana and Grandaddy for lunch. It was a little crazy with 4 kids, but a lot of fun. We got to visit with Cortney a little more that afternoon. I missed seeing Charles, Angie and Clare, but hopefully at the reunion! Nana made us a yummy supper with my favorite...fried squash. We headed out early after a pancake breakfast to make the last leg of the trip. The only excitement on the trip was Ford digging poop out of his diaper and rubbing it all over his leg...fun! He rode the rest of the way without shorts. As we pulled into Granna's, we thanked God for a great, safe trip and fun times. We traveled 3,919 miles...whew!
1 comment:
thanks for journaling your journey and posting pictures along the way. I'm glad you're safely home with heads and hearts full of fond & funny memories!
Post a Comment