

Mary Kate loves her new stroller that she gets to share with baby brother, and Mommy does too. I kept debating about what kind of stroller to get for two little ones and I think I'm going to love this one. We ventured out for our first walk the other day. I'm still sore from the leisurely stroll we took to the front of our neighborhood. I don't think I've ever been so out of shape!
5 comments:
looks snazzy! we'd love to come over and walk sometime :)
Where do I sit?
I love double strollers and sit-n-stands. Best invention ever. Seriously.
Nice wheels! Any time you want me to come over and take the kids for a walk just let me know! :)
Isn't it hilarious how we pray over the double stroller situation. Now that JW is 9 months and MB is 2 I'm ready for just one of the light side by side deals.
Post a Comment