12.18.2008

Just a random post!

It's been a good couple of days. Joel's mom came up this week while he was on a retreat. I was able to get lots of things done like clean my walk-in closet so that I can actually walk in it, almost finish Ford's Christmas stocking, and finish up some Christmas presents. We also watched Anne of Green Gables, which is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. Anna, wish you could have watched it with us. I know how much you love it. Robin, thanks for being here this week. Mary Kate had a fun time hanging out with you, and so did I. Eric, thanks for doing without your wife for a few days. Here's just a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.

Just a sweet picture of my family!
Mary Kate trying to soothe her baby brother!
To you, this is just a cute picture of MK in front of the Christmas tree. But, really, you "underestimate the level of her sneakiness." She's really playing with the Christmas tree with her hands behind her back after we asked her not to touch it.


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

robin k said...

In the length of time it took me to drive home, you posted this with new pictures! I know what you did during MK's nap! When I get a chance for a break, I take a nice relaxing bath, and you post blog entries for others' benefit! It was a blessing to be with you 3 this week. I love the 'sneaky' MK picture! I love you all!

Dalton and Anna said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there too! For Anne of course, but even moreso for all your beautiful children and you and my mama...sounds like a dream. But I have to know...what did you think of Anne?

Mark Bettes said...

Hope u all have a merry christmas and happy New years

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!