We've had a hard time figuring out who Ford looks like. From the start, Mary Kate looked just like Joel--no mistake! But, it's hard for me to see either of us when I look at Ford. I think he does look a lot like Mary Kate, which I guess would mean that he looks like Joel. The other day, Robin pulled out some old family pictures of Eric (Joel's dad) when he was a baby. When I looked at the picture, I saw Ford. What do you think? At least, we know he'll grow up to be handsome.
Christianity & Patriotism, part 2
3 weeks ago
5 comments:
Hi Katherine. I'm Erik Witbeck's wife Rachel. Our blog is now private and I don't have your email to send you an invite. If you'd like to be invited than just email me at rachelwitbeck@hotmail.com. I love looking at your blog and getting know your cute family!
Katherine, we miss ya'll! Look forward to you coming back and we are bringing you a meal next week!
He will be handsome, regardless! He already is!
I love this. :)
katherine! hey friend. so glad we have found one another through the blogging world. your kids are just beautiful!!!! hope you all doing well...isn't life with 2 crazy?! but fun! i thought it would be awhile before w and b "played" with one another but really they entertain each other so well and boone is not even 6 months yet. it's great. talk to you soon!
Post a Comment