Mary Kate got a playhouse with a kitchen in it for Christmas. We found this really awesome deal at a Consignment store and couldn't resist it. She absolutely loves it. She'll play in it for hours and hours, which means I absolutely love it too. It's great because it keeps her occupied with good wholesome play and we have fun having tea parties together as well. It has been so much fun to watch her in it. I love this age and stage that she is in. Everyday, she does something new to surprise us, impress us, and make us laugh. Here are some fun pics from the playhouse.
WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN!
HAVING A TEA PARTY WITH MICKEY
OOOOH, I THINK I LEFT THE STOVE ON!
Yum Yum! Ford found his fingers this week and enjoys munching on them. He says that they're better than big sister's cooking.
6 comments:
I'll be over at 5 for dinner. Can't wait to taste what all the fuss about chef MK is about.
I love it! So glad she is enjoying her new house...and that you are getting some time to breathe :)
Love seeing it all together!
Omigosh your kids are cute. Seriously, all kids are cute to a degree...but yours are gorgeous! You and Joel do good work. :)
I don't know why we are going out to eat this week. Chef MK has it together. She just gets cuter every day and what a handsome little brother she has.
See, this is just the latest development in Mary Kate's hospitality giftings! She's so wonderful.
Post a Comment