Happy Birthday Booger Bear! It has been such a fun two years watching Mary Kate grow and change and learn. She is a bundle full of personality that makes us fall in love with her more and more every day. We are so thankful for her and look forward to what every new day brings with her in our lives. 

2 years old

1 year old
Newborn
8 comments:
I love how you did that! Happy day to MK!
Happy birthday to MK!
I can't believe MK is already two! Time flies by when you have such a sweet niece. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Aunt Rachel
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY KATE!
Happy Birthday Mary Kate( aka Kay Kate)! We are so thankful for you- you are Naomi's first friend!
We look forward to watch you grow in stature and love for the Lord!
My beautiful 2 year old niece!!!! How is it possible that you are already TWO?!!! I'll be glad when me and your uncle Dalton and your baby cousin can come and play with you! Love you MK and your brother is such a cute little butter ball!!! I can't wait to meet him! :)
HaPpy BdAy! can't believe they are 2 already!! Liam's bday is on sunday:)
We are so thankful that Mary Kate was born! I can't imagine life without all she brings to it. Thanks for the memory mileposts. It seems longer than two years. You guys are parenting pros now!
Post a Comment