4.07.2009

Spring Pictures

My friend, Cindy, made another trip to Macon to get some awesome pictures of Ford and Mary Kate. We took the pictures at Washington Park. I'm so sad that I've never been there until now. It's perfect! It made me miss my college days when you could find a spot like that and sit and "study" for hours. I'll definitely be going back there often. Of course, Cindy got some great pictures. Here's a few of my favorites, and you can click HERE if you want to see them all.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Those are so great Katherine! Please let me know when she is coming back to Macon...we would love to do a shoot with her :)

Laura said...

whoops- i had a typo so i deleted my first comment. anyway, SUCH cute pictures! love them all. glad we are blogging buddies... blog-stalking is super fun. love y'all.

Shilo said...

Katherine - your family is so beautiful! I love these spring pictures! Ford is getting so big and handsome.