I'm leaving you a comment so that you'll get the email telling you that you have a comment so that you'll actually read my entry and know that I'm wishing you a happy anniversary. Love, Katt
P.S. Thanks for shaving the nastiness off your face. I've missed my smooth-faced hubby. It's only sexy for so long!
Happy Anniversary guys!!! I love you both!! (Katherine, way to make me spit Dr. Pepper on the screen with your comment about his facial hair!)
Happy Anniversary to a great couple. I love you both. Hope the wait wasn't too long tonight--but I'm sure it was worth it.
Happy Anniversary!
Here's to many more happy years for you two! I love you both so much.
happy anniversary!!! i can't wait to see you at the beach!
Happy Anniversary! We have missed you! Can't wait to see you!
Happy day after your anniversary. Or happy 364 days before your next anniversary! I love you guys!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm leaving you a comment so that you'll get the email telling you that you have a comment so that you'll actually read my entry and know that I'm wishing you a happy anniversary. Love, Katt
P.S. Thanks for shaving the nastiness off your face. I've missed my smooth-faced hubby. It's only sexy for so long!
Happy Anniversary guys!!! I love you both!! (Katherine, way to make me spit Dr. Pepper on the screen with your comment about his facial hair!)
Happy Anniversary to a great couple. I love you both. Hope the wait wasn't too long tonight--but I'm sure it was worth it.
Happy Anniversary!
Here's to many more happy years for you two! I love you both so much.
happy anniversary!!! i can't wait to see you at the beach!
Happy Anniversary! We have missed you! Can't wait to see you!
Happy day after your anniversary. Or happy 364 days before your next anniversary! I love you guys!
Post a Comment