11.30.2008

Ode to Granna

My mom was a huge help this past week as we adjusted to life with a new baby! I just wanted her to know how much Joel and I appreciated all that she did for us. Mary Kate loved all the attention that she got from her Granna. We were thankful to know that she was being taken care and well loved even if we couldn't do everything for her that we wanted to. Ford was also glad to get some one on one time with her whenever I would give him up. Bo certainly misses his "Woofie" now that she's headed back home. Mom, thanks for taking care of us last week. We love you!

3 comments:

r.m. said...

Mary Kate and Ford are lucky to have such a good Granna :)

Callie said...

Not being near family makes my heart hurt for Lucy. She will never know all the joys of being close to her grandma's or even her great-grandma's. Hopefully we wont be stuck way out here forever ! You're Lucky to have your mom so close.

Michele said...

It was a blessing to me to spend the time with all of you.